StrataCell™ is an advanced root-friendly soil cell system for tree pits. The modules consist of recycled plastic and, when assembled, form a complete matrix structure. The modules lock both vertically and horizontally. Patented design.
Ideal for areas with restricted space and heavy loads. For urban areas, near roadways, roof gardens and places where you want trees with good growth.
- The strongest cell system in the world
- Provides a 94% non-compacted soil layer
- Withstands vertical as well as horizontal loads, important in edge areas where traffic goes over the surface
- Can also be used for individual trees, for example, if the tree needs to be replaced
- The cells are attached to each other without any tools or other attachment methods